Friday 30 May 2008

birthday cards






i'm glad my family have got used to the fact that i'm a designer and therefore know a good birthday card when i see one. The top is from my parents. i think my constant photographing of bizarre reflections must have embedded itself in their minds. how awesome is it though??

The second ones from my auntie and uncle. i actually laughed at it. genius little illustration!

The next, from my sister, is a Kurt Vonnegut quote. im not great with fonts, but im going to assume its based on helvetica. i like weathered look, and the quote itself.

The fourth card is from my ates from durham anna, myke and stu. im guessing anna made the card (shes a fan of stick people). interestingly, she wasnt aware of my love of masking tape. and i love the illustration of me haha.

No comments: